Antioch College’s Cooperative Education program sends students boldly into the world through the Ohio Agrarian Trade (OAT) Partnership supported by the Ohio Means Internships and Co-ops (OMIC) program of the Ohio Board of Regents. The OAT program helps students connect knowledge learned in the classroom to an immersive full-time work or research experience in Ohio’s burgeoning food production industries— a rich experiential education positioning students to bolster Ohio’s economic development.
- Commencement controversy at Goddard College - vtdigger.org October 1, 2014
- A Future in Focus - Cincinnati CityBeat October 1, 2014
- Solar array erected at Antioch - Yellow Springs News October 1, 2014
- Mumia Abu-Jamal to give college commencement speech - Philly.com September 30, 2014
- YS Community Foundation celebrates local education - Yellow Springs News September 29, 2014