Antioch College’s Cooperative Education program sends students boldly into the world through the Ohio Agrarian Trade (OAT) Partnership supported by the Ohio Means Internships and Co-ops (OMIC) program of the Ohio Board of Regents. The OAT program helps students connect knowledge learned in the classroom to an immersive full-time work or research experience in Ohio’s burgeoning food production industries— a rich experiential education positioning students to bolster Ohio’s economic development.
- “Trifles” in the Foundry Theater - Yellow Springs News September 18, 2014
- Winifred Pozorski - Yellow Springs News September 18, 2014
- Antioch College breaks ground on solar farm - Xenia Gazette September 12, 2014
- Adoff to read at Antioch College's Local Writers Series - Yellow Springs News September 9, 2014
- Grand opening for Wellness Center - Yellow Springs News September 5, 2014